Product Description and Author Information
About the Book
Bestselling author and peak performance expert Steven Kotler decodes the secrets of those elite performers—athletes, artists, scientists, CEOs and more—who have changed our definition of the possible, teaching us how we too can stretch far beyond our capabilities, making impossible dreams much more attainable for all of us.
What does it take to accomplish the impossible? What does it take to shatter our limitations, exceed our expectations, and turn our biggest dreams into our most recent achievements?
We are capable of so much more than we know—that’s the message at the core of The Art of Impossible. Building upon cutting-edge neuroscience and over twenty years of research, bestselling author, peak performance expert and Executive Director of the Flow Research Collective, Steven Kotler lays out a blueprint for extreme performance improvement. If you want to aim high, here is the playbook to make it happen!
Inspirational and aspirational, pragmatic and accessible, The Art of Impossible is a life-changing experience disguised as a how-to manual for peak performance that anyone can use to shoot for the stars . . . space-suit, not included.
Celebrate the launch of The Art of Impossible with bestselling Author Steven Kotler in conversation with Scott Barry Kaufman! Order a copy with any of our bookstore partners and it will come with a signed bookplate:
- Auntie’s Bookstore [Spokane, WA]
- Barbara’s Bookstore [Chicago, IL; international shipping available]
- Blue Willow Bookshop [Houston, TX]
- Book Passage [San Francisco, CA]
- BookPeople [Austin, TX; international shipping available]
- Books & Books [Miami, FL]
- Brookline Booksmith [Brookline, MA]
- Gramercy Books [Bexley, OH]
- Joseph Fox Bookshop [Philadelphia, PA]
- Magers & Quinn Booksellers [Minneapolis, MN]
- Northshire Bookstore [Manchester Center, VT]
- Warwick’s [La Jolla, CA]